What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- The name of the domain (the Internet protocol [IP] address and the associated name of a specific network attached to the Internet) from which you have accessed the Internet,
- The date and time you accessed the site,
- The internet address of the website from which you linked,
- The pages you viewed while visiting the Dr Richard Clinics site.
Dr Richard Clinics collects no personal information about you (name, mailing address, phone, email address) unless you choose to provide that information by sending an email, filling in our contact form or booking a consultation via the booking form on the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal patient/customer record keeping
- To respond to your requests and provide you with appropriate information
- To improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Website and computer security
We take every precaution to ensure that the information your provide is protected. The information submitted via our website is protected both online and offline. Our website is SSL Encrypted, which helps against information being intercepted and read during transmission.
Personal information is only accessed by those who need the information to perform their specific job. Computers/servers are also kept in a secure environment, have firewall, virus scan & are regularly updated.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Dr Richard Clinics, 2 Devonshire Place, London W1G 6HJ.
Our full contact details are:
Dr Richard Clinics
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 2 Devonshire Place, Marylebone, London , W1G 6HJ - Near Harley Street, London
Telephone number: 020 7637 1672
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.